Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Working on the To-Do List

Amelia is spending the week with the grandparents so I can chisel away at my ever-growing to-do list.

Our house, which has been in a state of chaos since the whole "house-sale" started mid-April, desperately needs to get back in order. Not only was it just messy and yuck, but it was also affecting my mood. I busted out with a big Oprah-type revelation a couple of weeks ago and told Darryl that I felt the chaos of our house was a physical representation of the chaos I was feeling inside. (Deep, huh?)

So this week, I've been working on getting things back in order. Almost all the boxes are unpacked and things are put away. We bought a new kitchen table, and I made room for a small desk.

I've also managed to get my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed. Priorities!!

Today, though, I'm having some fun and am meeting up with a friend to do a little scrapbooking. I'm looking forward to it.

So I'm very grateful to my parents for keeping Amelia this week so I could get this stuff done. I think they are having fun, but I also think Amelia might be giving them a run for their money!

No comments: