Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's going on this week

Work--I absolutely hate teaching this time of year. The kids are done. I'm ready to be done. The number of days left in the year both excites and terrifies me...I have so much to do in these last few weeks. My buddy Tim introduced me to the "Revv" k-cup, which packs twice the wallop of a normal cup of coffee. I think I might have found the key to survival for the next month!!

Home--Adding to the stress (but also very, very exciting!!!) is the fact that it looks as though we have really, truly sold our house. Contracts have been signed and a home inspection has been done. Even better, we have found and signed a contract on a house we LOVE. Seriously...Darryl and I found this house last Friday, and we were in it for about two minutes when we both declared that it felt like the house for us. The home inspection for it was done this past week, and it's in great shape. There are so many things that I like about the house, but here are the things I'm most excited about: a screened-in back porch, a bigger kitchen with an island, and the openness of the kitchen and living area. We're very excited, but we're also scheduled to close a few days before school is out. Whew!

That's about it...but isn't that enough??

No comments: