Friday, April 09, 2010

The List for Today

1. I-tunes and boredom are not a good combination.
2. Neither is You-Tube and boredom.
3. I like my new iPhone cover. It is robin-egg blue and makes me feel springy.
4. I have felt extremely isolated this week and am craving adult conversation and a good belly laugh.
5. Darryl does provide some adult conversation, but we have exhausted our conversation topics this week.
6. The theme for this Spring Break has been k-cups, TV, and Amelia.
7. I have had some really weird dreams this week, including one where I was having an affair with Hulk Hogan. I was thoroughly repulsed when I awoke from that one.
8. I watched the movie P.S. I Love You and absolutely hated it.
9. I have had some pressing anxiety this week about all the things I have to accomplish during the remainder of the school year, including pulling off an academic awards program pretty much single-handedly.
10. I am enjoying this season of Dancing with the Stars more than I thought I would. Of course, I'm pulling for my figure-skating boyfriend Evan Lysacek, but who knew I would actually like Pamela Anderson?

1 comment:

Amy's Mom said...

You would not have been bored if you had come to visit your parents!