Saturday, April 17, 2010

Why not another list?

1. This week at school has been very difficult. I've gotten very frustrated with my students, who apparently think they are already done with school. Maybe I used my "angry teacher voice" too many times this week.
2. We think we have actually sold our house this time. We have signed contracts and have talked closing dates. I know things can fall through at any time, but this is the farthest we've gotten in the process.
3. House hunting with a two-year-old is...interesting. And exhausting.
4. I'm behind on TV again. A student this week asked me if I watched Glee this week, and I told her I may very well not get to watch it until July.
5. Darryl was playfully hitting Amelia on the head with a balloon a few minutes ago, and now Amelia keeps saying, "Daddy hit me! Daddy hit me!" I hope she stops saying that by the time I take her to daycare Monday. :-)
6. Amelia seems to enjoy watching The Princess and the Frog, which is a welcome break from Elmo's Christmas Countdown.

No comments: