Sunday, April 04, 2010

Easter

We had a pretty good Easter. My parents have been visiting for the weekend and have been enjoying Amelia. I'm feeling a little under the weather with sinus issues, but it's been a good weekend nonetheless.

Here are a couple of pics. I can't believe how fast Amelia is growing up.



Nothing like the neighbors' garbage can for a photo backdrop, huh?



The Easter Bunny brought her some Micky Mouse Clubhouse figurines and she has played with them ALL day long.

Amelia also really enjoyed hunting Easter eggs, a venture that took all of about 30 seconds. She yelled, "I find Easter eggs! I find Easter eggs!" over and over the entire time.



Love our lush green grass?

On another note...we have someone interested in our house again. Apparently this person has narrowed the search to three (including ours), and we should know something in the next day or two. Cross your fingers and toes for us. In addition to this being pretty good timing (some Spring Break time to pack, the summer to get moved and everything in place), we have found several houses that we are interested in. The last time someone was interested and it fell through, we really didn't see much that we liked on the market, and the timing was terrible. We're trying not to get our hopes up, but we are so ready to sell our house. We have loved living here and have lots of wonderful memories here, but we need some serious space.

Anyway, aside from that, I'm super thrilled Spring Break is this week. I thought this week would never get here. I'm looking forward to some good times with my girl and sleeping later than 4:30 a.m. :-)

No comments: