Monday, March 24, 2008

Two quick things

1--I know, I know...you thought the run for the Democratic Party's nominee was exciting, but let's face it, it just pales in comparison to my Diaper Bag Decision '08. Well, the decision has been made, and I'm going with....(drum roll)...the funky floral bag!!! (I think I really wanted that bag the whole time and just wanted validation for my choice. How pathetic is that? Oh, and Jess...if you decide you want kids, you'll be happy to know that the diaper bag will open up a whole new accessory world for you!)

2--We just came back from a long weekend in Florida that included family pics on the beach (with four young children, I might add), family dinners, meeting our newest addition to the family (sweet Mary Katherine), Easter services, and tons of other stuff. I'll do an official post later complete with some great pics, but I need to read about 40 more pages for school tomorrow.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad you chose funky! (And thanks for giving us all a nice break from the politics!) Oh yeah, I almost choked the other night when a spotlight story was on Marlee Matlin & "how does she compete?" I instantly thought of you!!

Is Ashley the one with the newest member now?

Amy said...

No...Ashley isn't due until May. Do you remember Darryl's cousin Hayes? (He was in our wedding.) He and his wife had a baby three weeks ago.

Jess said...

Yay! I'm excited for your choice! Although I'm wondering where this wild & crazy Amy came from... leopard shoes, funky diaper bags- this is not the same Lit teacher I used to know! haha- I love it!!!!