Tuesday, January 15, 2008

School, Daycare, Percentiles, and More

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I know you all have been clamoring for a post. :)

I survived my first week back at school. The students were actually thrilled to see me, but I think this was largely because seven subs--yes, seven--"taught" (and I use that term loosely) my classes while I was out. I made the decision to start out with some things that require very little time at home to prep until I get the hang of all this. Amelia is supposedly doing fine at daycare, and several of the workers said she's the most laid back baby they've had.

Speaking of Amelia, she is sleeping about 6 hours straight fairly consistently. Hooray!

And still speaking of Amelia, last Thursday she went for her 2-month checkup. She did okay with her shots--she cried for about five minutes or so. We also found out that she is already 13 pounds and 5 ounces, and she's also in the 99th percentile for height (!) and in the nineties for everything else. In other words, she's a big girl!

That's about it on this end. I'm very tired, but I don't really realize it until I sit down...like now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts, but am proud of you for sticking to your new year's resolution! Get ready, you'll probably be tired for the next 18 years or so! (Oh yeah, it's okay to store the clean laundry on the couch if you get to spend more time with your family!!)