Friday, September 07, 2007

Why do four-day weeks...

...seem longer than a full week? All the people in my lunch group seemed especially tired today, and we all agreed this week seemed longer than usual.

This week has been quite busy with grading and class prep. Next week is going to be easier for me, thank goodness; my juniors will be watching The Crucible (I'll think of you, Jen!), and my sophomores are going to be working on a research project.

I just looked at my stomach in the mirror and I think it actually looks bigger since this morning. Is that possible?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen you in several days...but you need to remember you are looking at your stomach from a totally weird angle...it's gonna appear larger to you than the rest of us.
Hugs!

Amy said...

Well, I was looking at my profile in the mirror...

Anonymous said...

Time to get the kind of mirror in department store dressing rooms!