Friday, February 24, 2012

Yeah, well...

I didn't do such a great job of blogging this week, huh?

What else is new?

This week has been a little crazy, and this weekend is going to be even crazier. And next week is going to be off the chain.

In short, this past week...

--Darryl and I DID have a modified date night last Friday...modified because we had to accommodate a prospective buyer coming to take a second look at our house that evening (more on that in a minute). We did dinner, but no movie...but our PF Chang's was really delicious!

--I ran/walk eight (yes, EIGHT!) miles last Saturday. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and I was kind of proud of myself when I was done.

--I've been planning for a weekend church event for my 9th grade girls' small group. I use "small group" somewhat jokingly because 21 of them are planning to attend. That will deserve a post all its own, I'm sure!

--We've had a couple of house showings. I'm not sure I have mentioned on this blog that yes, we have our house up for sale again. We're hoping the third time is the charm, but we'll see. :-)

More later, for sure.

No comments: