Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Since Santa

I sort of fell out of touch after the Santa visit, didn't I?

Well, we haven't done much "holiday" stuff since then. One day I scrapbooked, another day Amelia and I stayed in the house ALL day except for a trip to Publix, and we spent all day Saturday cleaning up the house (as in DEEP cleaning...closets, cabinets, and such).

HOWEVER, Darryl and I had a date night Friday and went to a program called "Classic Christmas" at our church. The music was awesome, and we really enjoyed the night out.

I'm posting my December Daily collage from that evening. The joke behind these photos is that Darryl was very uncooperative about taking a photo with me. (The photo of the lights is the ceiling of our church. I love how it is decorated this time of the year. Very twinkle-y.)

No comments: