Tuesday, December 06, 2011

A Little Christmas Shopping


Yesterday, my friend Blayne and I needed to do a little Christmas shopping, so that's what we did. We both needed to make a trip to IKEA, so we loaded up and went. I don't think I have ever been to IKEA when it wasn't swarming with people, so it was nice just to browse around.

On our way back, we decided to stop at Lenox Mall, and Blayne asked if I would ride The Pink Pig with her because in all her years of living in Atlanta, she had never ridden it. So...since there was no line, we decided to ride it. (Mind you, every other adult in line had a kid wanting to ride it. There we were, two grown women, waiting to ride The Pink Pig.)

We had a fun day of shopping!

(P.S. For the third year in a row, I am doing the December Daily project by Ali Edwards. This is why I have been posting these 4-photo collages on my blog; these are usually the same collages I put in my album. I'm going to post more about this project later and actually show you the album--it's such a great (and simple) project even if you aren't a "scrapbooker.")

No comments: