Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Catch-Up

Yep, I did it again. I fell out of touch with the blog world.

But I have my reasons.

Since the last time I wrote, I...

...have baked and decorated sugar cookies.

...have taken Amelia to see The Nutcracker.

...have gone with the family to see lights at Callaway Gardens.

...have gone to Florida and to celebrate Christmas with our families.

...have had a couple of lunches and dinners with friends.

...have tended to various other things like dentist appointments, doctor appointments, etc.

In other words, it's been a bit busy around here. We're really making merry around here, and I promise to post some pics soon.

But for now, I need to do laundry and straighten up the house.

(Random: This weather is the pits. Rainy and warm? GROSS.)

No comments: