Monday, November 23, 2009

One Little Indian

I'm going to make a real effort to post every day this week. I have all kinds of things to cover...Amelia's birthday, school stuff, my birthday, and more. My blog is definitely in need of my attention. My mother also wants more Amelia photos, so you might get one or two gratuitous Amelia photos each day. :)

Today I'm just going to post about, well, today. I'm so happy to be off from school this week. I have all kinds of things I want to get accomplished, but I'm mainly looking forward to spending time with this girl:


She insisted on wearing her little Indian headdress (does this qualify as a headdress?) most of the time we were at the house today. Funny girl!

Today I attempted to do a little Christmas shopping today with Amelia in tow. She wasn't bad, but my goodness, I had to chase her everywhere. When we got home this afternoon, we both just zonked out.

It was a good first day of vacation!

No comments: