Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A little about today

I just realized that if my mother checks my blog this evening and all she finds is an embarrassing tribute to Donny Osmond, she's not going to be happy.

Today was busy, busy, busy. We had lunch with Darryl. Then we went to Toys R' Us because I wanted to get a Little People Nativity Set I had seen there the other day (and later wished I had bought), but lo and behold, when I went to get it today, it was gone. Shucks.

Then we went to Chick-fil-a for some ice cream, and Amelia played in the play area with some mean girls while I silently prayed Amelia will never end up acting the way they were acting. (At one point, they actually "mocked" Amelia's baby talk. Seriously??) We left there after about 10 minutes of that nonsense and headed to the inflatable indoor playground and played hard for an hour and a half. We had a blast, though. (And there were no mean girls there!)

And now I'm doing laundry. And I'm about to work on homework for the (ridiculous) online gifted endorsement class I'm taking.

I laugh at the word "vacation."

Anyway, I have enjoyed spending time with Amelia this week. I haven't gotten much grading done yet, but I've had some fun.

And I thought my mom might like this pic of Amelia from a little over a week ago in the outfit my parents gave her for her birthday. Too cute!


No comments: