Sunday, September 06, 2009

What's New With Amelia

I thought I'd share some Amelia cuteness with you.

First, here's a pic from a day when someone at her daycare managed to get her hair into a ponytail. I can never get her to stay still long enough to do anything with her hair besides put a bow on one side.



I could have cropped this picture below, but I wanted you to see how Amelia's toys have taken over the house. I was always one of those people who swore my living room would still look like an "adult" living room when I had kids. Hahahaha! Because we are a little cramped for space, we decided to turn our used-maybe-twice-a-year dining room into more of a play area for Amelia so our guest room could once again have a real bed in it instead of a sofa bed.


Here she is doing a little dance to Sesame Street:

And here she is, just running around the living room. Just a typical afternoon in the life of Amelia.

No comments: