Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Super crazy

I realize I've been a bad blogger and that it has been over a week since my last post. The past week has been super crazy and hectic, and when I've had a free minute (and those have been very few), I've either wanted to sleep, catch up on the bazillion hours of TV on my DVR, or just spend time playing with Amelia.

Just wanted you to know I am still alive and maybe, just maybe, I'll get a chance to blog tomorrow. I know it will be hard for you to sleep now because of the excitement...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I think we are all going through a busy few weeks. I don't know why.

Amy said...

Thanks for leaving me some comment love, Jen. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was reading my blog. :)

By the way, I check yours every day, but my computer is doing something weird whenever I try to comment on blogs. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't....