Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Funny and the Not So Funny

Not So Funny: Yesterday morning, I was completely dressed, running ahead of schedule, and was about to walk out the door. I reached in the fridge to get my lunch and knocked over a jar of salsa, which fell to the floor and spattered salsa ALL OVER my pants. Fortunately, that did NOT set the tone for the rest of the day. Yesterday, salsa incident aside, was a pretty decent day.

Funny: Amelia was hilarious when I took her back to daycare yesterday morning. She had been gone since last Tuesday because she was sick. Anyway, when I walked in with her, she practically ran to her teacher and hugged her. Then she went up to each kid in there (at the time, there were only 2 or 3), as though to say, "Hey, what's up? Did you miss me?" Too funny!

No comments: