Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...And What a Difference a Year Makes

Here's a pic I took of Amelia last year for Darryl's Valentine's Day gift:

And here's a pic Darryl took this year for my Valentine's gift:

Where has the time gone?????? Why do I feel the need to burst into "Sunrise, Sunset" right now?

Anyway, we had a really nice Valentine's Day. We spent a good portion of the day with Amelia, but then my parents arrived during the late afternoon (on their way to the mountains) and kept Amelia so we could go out to dinner. After dinner, we went to Barnes & Noble and proceeded to grab some random magazines and books and look at them leisurely at a table in the "cafe." We figured the theatres would be packed, and I haven't yet convinced Darryl that we need to see Slumdog Millionaire, even though my last movie pic (Benjamin Button) was far superior to his (the icky Valkyrie).

I should also add that Darryl fell asleep before 9:00, and I fell asleep watching The 50 Most Shocking Divorces on VH1...before 9:30.

It was a good day!

No comments: