Thursday, January 22, 2009

My girl


I haven't posted any Amelia pics lately, so I thought I would post these because they pretty much capture the way Amelia has been lately--smiley, happy, and Miss Personality. She also seems more "little girl" to me than "baby," I think because her hair has gotten longer. In the above shot, we had just caught her dancing to the lullaby music playing on her old-school Ipod.

The one below is the bathtime ritual of running around the house naked before getting in the tub.

Perhaps I should clarify that Amelia is the only who participates in that ritual.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh come on, Amy, you know you and hubby run around naked before the bath too!!! Who are you kidding?

Amy said...

No, but she does make it look like fun!!!

Kristy said...

So glad you clarified who does the running naked in the house, although we must ask ourselves, where did she learn this behavior? I don't think this one is genetically coded, however could there be some family tendencies for streaking? LOL

She is SO cute! I can see why her smile makes your day!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are PRECIOUS! I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye today, but I had to get home for the delivery of the new mattress.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! It seems like it has been so long since we've seen her. (You do know that Michele Obama has her mother living with them at the White House.)

Amy said...

I think the White House is bit bigger than ours. :)

Anonymous said...

Miss Amelia looks all grown up. Love the first picture! Don't paint your house white! Ha!