Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm still here...and I "heart" doc in a box

I haven't posted this week because this is what this week has consisted of: two daycare parties, lots of grading, the assembling of daycare teacher presents, some baking, a haircut, a couple of lunches with friends, and a sinus infection. I hope to post something of some substance tomorrow.

And speaking of my sinus infection, can I just tell you how much I now love the idea of a "doc in a box"? I have felt really bad the past couple of days, but I didn't really have time--or make time--to go to the doctor. Today, I was fed up. I was tired of feeling crummy, especially when I have some Christmas fun planned for the week. So I went to the Minute Clinic at CVS, was in and out in 15 minutes, and left with a prescription for some antibiotics and some cough medicine. Awesome.

I'm going to leave you now to take that medicine and have a good night's sleep in hopes of feeling much better tomorrow.

No comments: