Saturday, October 25, 2008

Random things

I'm so happy it's the weekend. Today Amelia and I are going to shop for some party supplies for her 1st birthday party in a couple of weeks. I've decided to just make this a family-only party rather than a huge extravaganza. I'm excited about it, though.

Amelia was too funny last night. She held her toy phone up to her ear and said, "O? O??" Seriously. It seems like she has a new trick every day now.

As far as non-Amelia-related stuff goes...this week felt crazy long. It was actually our first full week of school after several weeks of having a Friday off or a fall holiday or an early release. I cannot wait until the week we have off for Thanksgiving.

Have you heard Beyonce's new song, "If I Were a Boy?" LOVE it..the melody, the lyrics, good song.

Well, off to get some things done...

No comments: