Sunday, October 12, 2008

Greetings from the Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday we took Amelia to Burt's Pumpkin Patch in North Georgia. It was insane, y'all. People everywhere. My main objective, though, was to get a picture of Amelia with a pumpkin, so I guess that was achieved.

I love the picture below. I love the angle, the smallness of Amelia in a field of pumpkins. Good photography skills, Darryl!

Afterwards, we went to a nearby apple orchard to pick up some apples (and some apple cider doughnuts). Amelia did her part to help:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! She is so cute and growing so fast!!!!! Darryl get's an A+

RealTimShady said...

I like how Amelia appears to be reading the nutritional information on that bottle of juice.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I really miss her. You just don't know.

Jenny said...

So cute.

Kristy said...

Love the pics at the pumpkin patch. Am I the only one who wishes she could go to the Roloff's farm, in Oregon, I believe? I think I watch too much TLC!