Saturday, September 13, 2008

Birthday Parties: A New Era

Today Amelia and I embarked on a new adventure: the children's birthday party. From what I hear, this is the first of millions to come.

Amelia received her first invite from her friend Denton:


(Tim, I deliberately didn't crop this photo because I wanted to see if you could tell who the person is on the left...although the view is somewhat obstructed.)

Here's Amelia checking out the gifts:

And here is a shot of Amelia and two other little girls, Sophia (top) and Jayden, mere seconds before a collision that resulted in a heap of little girls on the floor. The culprit? Some discovered Cheerios that had fallen on the floor. No one was injured, thank goodness!

And because Amelia's outfit was too cute, I thought I'd give you a full-on shot so you can appreciate it in all its fashion-forwardness. Shiloh and Suri have nothing on this gal!

And here's another one for your viewing pleasure. I'm being an obnoxious mother now, aren't I?

6 comments:

RealTimShady said...

I've looked and looked, but I don't know.

Amy said...

Hint: The one pageant person I know...but not necessarily from the Miss America pageant system.

Anonymous said...

I thought that outfit was "not that cute" on the hanger, but Amelia certainly knows how to pull it off. She makes it look adorable. It's been one month since we've seen her and I'm in misery. Please move back and live next door!

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words, both Amelia and the outfit. No moving...except closer to us!
HA!

Kristy said...

LOVE the outfit. She is a little diva...in all the good ways! Not only does she have better style than S & S, she has great parents. I'm not sure about the other two!

Great pics!

Jenny said...

Love that outfit. So I went out and bought one for myself. I look smashing.