Wednesday, August 22, 2007

School and Stuff

Here's some random stuff from the past few days:

--I had a prenatal massage Sunday. (For those of you who may be curious, the only difference I could tell between it and a "regular" massage is that I was on my back and side for all of it instead of on my stomach. Also, there are supposedly some pressure points that are supposed to be avoided on a pregnant woman.) Anyway, it was WONDERFUL. I told Darryl that I may need to fit in another one of those before November. :)

--I'm really enjoying teaching the juniors so far this year. I know it is kind of soon to speak, but so far, I have no complaints. I do, however, have some complaints with my 10th grade honors class. I'll just say that many of them--heck, the majority of them--probably should not be in an honors class.

--I just had some Publix Premium Monkey Business ice cream. Delicious. (Banana ice cream, chocolate shavings, and chocolate-covered peanuts...seriously.)

--Speaking of ice cream, my new guilty-pleasure TV show is Fat March on Mondays. A) I think it is both impressive and inspiring how much these people are walking. B) The ambulance makes an appearance almost every week. C) It gives me something to look forward to on Mondays.

Yeah, that's about it.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Prenatal massages are awesome. Any kind of massage is awesome. Since I'm now on a diet, the thought of that ice cream is awesome.

SWEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTtt.

Damn the scale!

Anonymous said...

But Fat March is evil!

(I love that you love the fact that the ambulance shows up all the time--so mean! So funny! So true!)

Amy said...

That article was interesting, Max. I, too, was questioning if some of the heavier ones should be walking that far that soon...

However, the ambulance usually comes because someone is dehydrated--and usually because the person ignored the trainers' instructions to drink, drink, drink. Still, nothing beats the excitement of those blinking red lights showing up on a reality show!