Friday, August 03, 2007

Comments I've Gotten Today

1. From Tim: When I arrived to school this morning, he said, "Don't take this the wrong way because I don't mean it that way, but you look more pregnant today than you did yesterday." (Sorry, Tim--I had to rat you out! All in fun...)

2. From the registrar at our school: "Wook at de wittle belwy. I wuv pwegnant belwies!" (This was said as she rubbed my stomach. If this woman weren't one of the sweetest people ever, I would have been really annoyed.)

3. From our friend Blake, over dinner: "You still have three months to go? You're going to be HUGE!"

11 comments:

Jenny said...

You only have three months??? Dang. YOUR pregnancy has gone by fast to me! :) Others always do! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

You must have been wearing one of those t-shirts. Save them for leisure time at home.

Amy said...

Jen, yours seem to drag forever to me. :) I was sympathizing with you in those last weeks when you were soooo ready to have that baby.

And for my mother...for your information, I was NOT wearing a t-shirt. I was dressed "professionally." :)

Anonymous said...

What does dress professionally mean?

Amy said...

Um, my smart-aleck husband left that previous comment...He thinks he's hilarious.

Jenny said...

Mine probably seemed to take forever because I announced mine when I was only 4 weeks along! You were smart to wait to announce it! :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you looked really cute at work! (I am worried about your poor ankles, though!)

Aren't you glad you spent your Sonny $ early instead of joining me at Wal-Mart at 7:30 p.m. on a Sunday...never again. I will do without.

Amy said...

Kim, no need to worry about my ankles because my big secret is that on days I'm wearing pants...I'm wearing lovely support knee-high hose! They are SEXY!!

I avoided Walmart like the plague this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I don't suppose those suppport knee highs come in fishnet do they?

Amy said...

Ha! Not a chance! They're very "granny" looking.

RealTimShady said...

"We CANNOT go to Quizno's!"