Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone is having a good Easter. Darryl and I went to the early church service today followed by lunch at the Smith House, where we seated at a table with one of the chattiest ten-year-old girls I've ever seen. She apparently saw Darryl as a captive audience and talked to him the entire time.

The rest of my Spring Break was good. Darryl was able to leave work early at his job Friday, so we just spent the day going here and there. I did get a good bit of grading done--not as much as I originally had hoped, but I made a really good dent in it. (This is quite an improvement over breaks I've had in the past where I didn't grade a single paper.) I think I should finish up the rest this week.

So now we're at the point in the year that I consider the "home stretch." The next vacation will be summer vacation, and the end is in sight. You know what I dread most about going back to school tomorrow? Getting up at 5:00. Yuck.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I can't wait until May 23rd. Graduation. :)