Wednesday, January 24, 2007

If I could sing...

I would SO be a diva.

I took a 2-week break from the Dreamgirls soundtrack, but this morning I put it on for my drive to school. I have what I call my "Jennifer Hudson Medley"--"I Love You I Do," then "I Am Changing," followed by "One Night Only," ended by "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going." That last one gets me really fired up, helps me get my caffeine kicking in high gear. I like to do hand movements and facial expressions for these songs, too. Should I be saying all this?

I'm thinking about seeing Dreamgirls again this weekend. So yeah, if you haven't seen it yet, you should. And you should buy the soundtrack so you can get your "diva" on, too. You won't be sorry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerned about the hand movements during the drive to school!

Amy said...

I keep one hand on the wheel. Most of the time, anyway.

(If my mother is reading this--I'm kidding! I'm kidding!)

Anonymous said...

Your mom is reading this and I know that you're not kidding. I've ridden with you.