Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Last Week...Disney World!!

Last week, the three of us went to Disney World.

And frankly, I'm still so Disneyed out that I don't even think I can form a coherent thought about the trip. The thought of blogging about it in detail exhausts me.

We had a great time, though. Amelia is at the age where she thinks that everything is real. Every time we rode a ride that involved space (like the ride in the giant golf ball at EPCOT), she thought we were really going to Outer Space. ("Mom, we just went to Outer Space!!") On the Peter Pan ride at the Magic Kingdom, she thought that we were really flying in a pirate ship.

How fun is that???

And, of course, she was all about the princesses because, as you can probably guess, she thinks they are really princesses.

I'll share a few things this week about the trip this week along with a few photos here and there. Bear with me, though, while I'm still in recovery mode. :-)

No comments: