Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Party

Amelia's daycare class had their Valentine's party Wednesday since Thursday was a half-day (thanks, teacher furloughs) and today is full day off (thanks again, teacher furloughs).

Anyway, the party was super-cute. Amelia had a smile like this on her face the entire time.



Here's a pic of Amelia with her friend Tanner. Amelia LOVES Tanner. Whenever we're getting ready to go to school in the morning, I ask her if she is ready to see her friends, and she says, "See Tanner? My Tanner?" Sweet.

Here's a pic of the whole group.

Here's Amelia, checking out a valentine from her box:
I love these little parties. The daycare teachers do such a great job in making each child feel very special. Amelia had such a fun time (and so did her mommy)!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm jealous you got to go to hers! I loved Valentine's Day when I was little...