Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow, Valentine's Day, Cupcakes!

As I already mentioned, we got a good bit of snow...several inches. Amelia loved shuffling around in it. The snow was actually too powdery to make a decent snowman (and do I even know how to build one, anyway), but we tried some snow angels and just walked around in the yard. It's amazing how a covering of snow can make your all-too-familiar yard look like a different world.


My parents came up Saturday, and Darryl and I went out Saturday night to The Capital Grille, which is really one of our favorite "special" restaurants. We get the same thing every time, but it's so, so good.

On Sunday, my mom and Amelia made Valentine's cupcakes. Once again, Amelia was a pro with the sprinkles.
Notice the cupcake apron. Nana even made sure that Amelia had the appropriate attire.

She was also a pro at eating the cupcakes.
(FYI...I promise we feed our child food besides cookies and cupcakes.)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

SHE IS A LIVING DOLL!!! Put her in a pageant. :)