Saturday, February 06, 2010

Oops...I Did It Again

I neglected my blog again. It's easy to do. Life gets so busy, and I've really been trying to get in bed by 10 or 10:30.

But here I am.

I don't really have much to report. I really have been making an effort to cook at home more (this is HUGE for me), and last Sunday, I made this deliciousness, homemade chicken and noodles:



And might I add that the yumminess you see in the left corner is blackberry cobbler.

I know. I don't know what came over me. It was all delicious and definitely thwarted my efforts to lose 10 (or more) pounds.

Speaking of thwarted efforts, about as soon as I posted how well I was doing with Wii Fit Active, I haven't done it again. I'm hoping to get back on it this week.

I've had a yucky teaching week with a few of my classes. I really am feeling the need to reinvent the wheel but am struggling to find the motivation to do it. Sometimes I think that I could light myself on fire and do a dance and they still wouldn't be engaged with what is going on.

Instead of leaving on a negative note, I'll leave you with this photo. Amelia and I were playing with her Elmo answering machine, and she was getting completely cracked up over the sound of her voice being played back to her. Cute!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

How many stacking thingies does that girl own?

Amy said...

Ha! Too many. Especially when they are "unstacked" and rolling around on the floor most of the time. :-)