Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Snow Day Late and a Dollar Short


Yeah...I'm a bit late in posting photos from our snow day last Friday. :)

Anyway, I was extremely surprised that we got enough snow and ice to shut down school last Friday. In fact, the roads were icy enough that Darryl couldn't even get to work. It was a nice, unplanned day that we had together.

Now, I'm not going to glamorize it; we had a bit of cabin fever later in the day.

Here are a couple of photos of Amelia walking in the snow. We didn't really build snowmen or anything like that because she didn't have any gloves, and she really just seemed to enjoy walking around in it and hearing the crunch of it under her feet.

I also baked cookies (not because we needed them, but because it seemed like the thing to do), and we had fun playing with Amelia. I wish we could have at least one snow day a year!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Gosh I had a lot to catch up on.
Love the new look and all the photos. I want to put all that cake (in that other post) all up in my grill.