Saturday, January 09, 2010

Done Remodeling...For Now

Okay, my new look is complete for now. I had wanted to do a fancy header (the title area) complete with some photos, but it wasn't worth the hair I was about to pull out of my head.

I made these changes:
--I streamlined my look by going back to two columns.
--I organized my links.
--I updated my links and took out links to my friends' blogs that no longer exist. (Tim...why? Why?!?)
--I set Amelia on the path to her 3rd birthday.
--I updated my photo.

I plan to do more of these things:
--Post more frequently.
--Talk more about teaching.
--Show some scrapbooking projects.
--Appease my family and document our lives by talking about what we're doing at home.

I hope you keep reading...and I hope you start sending me more comment love. :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

I like the new look! Did you do this yourself? Impressive! I'm glad you updated my link-- and kept me on your list! I don't comment much, but I do check in regularly =)

Amy said...

Thanks. I did it myself--the background was easy (and was downloaded from the site "shabbyblogs.com." The header at the top was a bit more difficult (also downloaded from shabbyblogs) and I used my Photoshop Elements to get the title on it...but I think you can somehow do it without having PE.

I also check your blog several times a week to see how motherhood is going. I'll try to be better about commenting--the comments definitely help keep up the motivation to blog!