Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Today Darryl and I have been married for eight years. (If I had a scanner, I would have scanned a wedding photo. Oh, well.) Happy Anniversary to us!

Most of you know that Darryl and I went to high school together, but we didn't date until we crossed paths several, several years later when I was in grad school at UWF in Pensacola. If you had told me in 10th grade that the guy sitting a couple of rows behind me in my Algebra 2 class would be sharing his life with me years down the road and that we would make our home in places like Baton Rouge and Atlanta...well, it just goes to show that truth really is stranger than fiction.

While we've had our ups and downs as all married couples do, we've had a great eight years. I look forward to many, many more!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! Ah, I remember it well. Don't forget to watch your wedding video tonight.

RealTimShady said...

Congrats! Watch the wedding video in HD! It will be surreal - as if you are attending your own wedding.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your spring break!
Hugs!