Thursday, April 05, 2012

I'm Still Around

I apologize to my five or so readers for my spontaneous blog break.

There's a lot of stuff going on right now, but I'm not ready to write about it. (I just committed one of my own pet peeves...being vague about something and not giving full disclosure. My response in my mind is typically, "Then why did you bring it up at all???" I just wanted you to know that I have been busy because of all this stuff, and I will spill the whole story soon. Also, just to relieve any curiosity, I'm NOT pregnant, and Darryl and I are still happily married. So you can rule out pregnancy and divorce.)

And my parents have Amelia this week until Friday, so I have relegated myself to the task of going through Amelia's baby clothes. Darryl and I have decided that IF we have another baby (not ruling out that possibility, but we're no spring chickens, either), it would probably be cheaper to just buy new stuff again rather than to pay to store all these clothes. Seriously, with the exception of a few things I gave away through the years, I think I have every article of clothing Amelia has worn. I could open my own boutique!

Anyway, I was afraid I would be smelling every outfit and fighting back tears through this process, but I've held it together very well. The hardest things to go through are the tiny Newborn and 3 Months clothes. Was she ever that small??? Anyway, I'm pushing through and getting it done!

More blogging soon!

No comments: