Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter

My parents had Amelia the week before Easter, but they brought her back to us on Good Friday and spent Easter weekend with us.

We had a lot of fun dyeing eggs. They weren't the prettiest eggs in the world, but Amelia surely had a lot of fun decorating them!



This year, we went to church on Saturday night instead of on Easter Sunday. I dressed Amelia up in her Easter dress anyway. :-) (And when I arrived at church, I realized that other mothers had the same idea. Ha!)

Amelia, however, wasn't really up for just standing still and posing, so...








On Sunday, Amelia woke up to discover that the Easter Bunny had paid a visit.


We had a yummy lunch, and later that afternoon, my cousin Vicky came by for some Easter dessert and to watch Amelia hunt eggs. Amelia LOVED hunting eggs. :-)






It was a fun Easter weekend!!

No comments: