Monday, May 31, 2010

Does anyone read this anymore??

I miss my blog.

I haven't been blogging much lately because I've been so incredibly busy. But now it is summer and things have (kind of) calmed down. I'd like to revive my blog!

Blogging isn't the same it used to be. I think most people are on Facebook and keep in touch that way. When I first started blogging (and for several years after that), several of my friends had blogs and we all enjoyed reading one another's blogs and commenting.

Maybe if I get the ball rolling, they will as well??? (Wishful thinking?)

I have lots to talk about...so expect more soon!

And oh, yeah...does anyone read this anymore, or has everyone given up on the chance that I'll blog anything of substance again?

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Hi. I still read. :)

Jess said...

I had almost given up on you! =) We don't keep up on facebook enough... I miss you!

Jenny said...

HELLO!