Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Yesterday we finally made our trek to the pumpkin patch. Burt's Pumpkin Patch, to be exact. I thought we would go the more low-key route by trying another, lesser-known pumpkin patch that a couple of people had recommended, but when we got to the "low-key" pumpkin patch, we realized it didn't really look like a pumpkin patch at all but rather a produce stand that had some pumpkins. (Seriously, we could have gotten just as good of pictures in front of the pumpkins at Publix.) We decided that we might as well join the masses at Burt's so we could get the must-take pumpkin patch photos.

We arrived at Amelia's naptime, and while she was a little ornery, she was a pretty good sport most of the time, especially when she was in a wheelbarrow. Anyway, here are a few of my faves:

On a mission...

I love this picture of Amelia and Darryl.

I love this pumpkin!

Fun times!!

Too cute! This is her mischievous expression.

I love this pic, too!
(I'm not sure why, but the colors in the photos are not as vibrant once I upload them to the blog.)

Anyway, we had a good time. I love fall!!

No comments: