Saturday, May 27, 2006

Graduation!

Graduation was last night. Unfortunately, the students had to graduate in the gym instead of in the stadium because of the threat of rain, but the ceremony went on nonetheless.

The picture is really for my parents, who love snapshots of me in academic garb; I think it reassures them that the money they paid for my (expensive) education was well spent. The picture is of me and two of my teacher friends, Tim and Lynda. (FYI--If I look different, it is because my hair is straightened; not everyone has seen this "look." For some reason I have yet to understand, my straight hair causes quite a stir.)

(Technical note: I thought it would be cool to put the picture to the left, but now I don't like it and can't figure out how to fix it. I'm very new to all this.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that all future posts should have one word titles beginning with the letter G .