Friday, June 28, 2013

Confessional Friday: Pet Peeves


I rarely do link-ups to other blogs (not really for any reason, but whatever), but this particular link up from the Blonde Ambition blog involved discussing pet peeves. Any time I can vent about pet peeves, I relish the opportunity. So here goes.

1. People who like to wear their birthday suits rather liberally in the gym locker room. (I could probably devote a post specifically to "gym pet peeves," but for now, I'll refrain.)

2. People who angrily express political views on Facebook.

3. Drivers who don't follow the carpool rules. (I can get really upset about this one.)

4. Media worship of The Kardashians (can't stand them!) and Brangelina.

5. Justin Bieber. And his pants.

6. Rude customer service. (Honestly, I hate to rat out my current town, but this is a HUGE problem in Baton Rouge. Seriously, checkout lady, are you really not going to even say "hello" to me??)

7. Women who complain about how fat they are when they are obviously smaller than I am. That's pretty much saying, "And I think you are fat, too!"

Edited to add one more:
8. I hate when people post on Facebook or forward through email internet "hoaxes." Ever heard of Snopes? Check out its truth before you post it / send it, people. (There is a post going viral on FB right now about how this country is "run by idiots," and Jeff Foxworthy is being attributed as the author. Um, he didn't write it.)

Whew. I feel better!!

No comments: