Sunday, December 02, 2012

The lack of blogging....

Well, as I indicated, oh, almost a month ago...life has been a little nuts lately. Not with anything in particular, just with the craziness of life.

Oh, and the fact that for the past few weeks, I've been staring at these:

 





Essay after essay after essay.

If I can toot my own horn, though...I must say I've done a pretty good job of staying on top of the grading this semester. However, I have decided that next semester, I am cutting out at least one essay so I can have more time between the last two.

You probably don't care about that.

So anyway...I have a little catch-up to do in the blog world. I haven't posted about Halloween, Amelia's birthday, Thanksgiving...

Whew.

There's lots to cover.

So for the five of you who might check back here on occasion, expect some catch-up posts. Stat.

1 comment:

Nana said...

We're waiting.