Sunday, September 02, 2012

First day of school...two weeks ago!

In case you haven't heard, we had a tropical storm/hurricane/tropical storm in these parts. And the past two weeks have been -- literally and figuratively -- a whirlwind.

But I have been meaning to post about Amelia's first day of "real" Pre-K!

Amelia was so excited about school starting.  To be honest, so was I. I was ready for some ROUTINE.

(The joke was on me, though, because our lives have been everything BUT routine ever since school started. ANYWAY.)

Here are some photos I took outside before we left for school. Please note the haziness of some of the photos.  Thanks a lot, Baton Rouge humidity. (Also, notice the condensation on our windows.)


Showing off her Barbie lunchbox!



Amelia is going through a phase where she doesn't like just to smile for photos.  There is a face or pose involved. I'm going to embrace it. It's just a phase, right?





I took this quick photo with Amelia's teacher, Mrs. M.  We love her!


No comments: