Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just Some Ramblin'

1. I was a terrible daughter and wife and didn't give a shout out to my husband or dad on Father's Day for being the amazing fathers they are.  Well, they are amazing...even if I am saying so several days late. :-/

2. I'm thrilled to report that Amelia has made friends with two girls next door.  When we lived in Georgia, our neighborhood wasn't really full of kids, but we were fortunate to have a girl Amelia's age who lived next door and they played together a good bit.  The two girls next door have been over some this week and Amelia has had a blast playing with them.

3. I'm a bit frustrated with the weight loss thing. I gained back a little over a pound this past week, probably because I was BAD over the weekend. (Reese's Pieces, pound cake with ice cream, fried shrimp...) Ugh. I've been working out like a madwoman these past couple of weeks, so I'm hoping the scale will go the right way soon.

4.  The other day I sat down to watch Oprah's Next Chapter. Before I knew it, I had watched four episodes. I like it. (Also? Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka are living in my dream house. I have saved the episode on my DVR so I can drool over it time and time again. And you never know...if I come into some wealth, I will play the episode for a contractor/architect and say, "Build THAT!")

5.  I have nothing else. I'm finding this to be a week when I have things I want to do but no real motivation to do them. Alas.




1 comment:

Mom said...

Throw away the scale. Go by how you feel you are doing. You won't get discouraged that way.