Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Catching Up--Altered Angels!

Here's what happens when I don't keep up with blogging--I feel overwhelmed by all the stuff I need to catch up on, so I put it off.

So I think I'm going to tackle just a few things that have happened in the past month or so in no particular order.

So here we go...

My scrapbooking friend Mary opened a scrapbook store in Alpharetta called Altered Angel. She had her grand opening yesterday, and I met my friend Molly there to do a little shopping.

I'm so excited for Mary and very proud of her for pursuing her dream. Her first day was great, and she really has a lot of cool stuff that most stores in this area don't have.

Afterward, my friend Blayne and I went next door to Cinco to chat over some chips and queso. (Blayne was helping Mary with the grand opening.) It was great just to have some conversation time along with some good food.

Yay for scrapbooking and girlfriends!

No comments: