Friday, March 12, 2010

Morning Blogger

I've decided to start blogging in the mornings before I get ready because that is the only way I'll consistently get a post up on this blog. And I miss blogging. I'm so grateful that I have "records" of days past; once in a while it is fun to see what was going on during various points of my life.

I realize it has been almost 2 weeks since the Winter Olympics ended, but I started a Top 5 Moments post that I am going to put up because dang it, I still miss the Olympics. And it's my blog. And if I want to put up a Top 5 List, no matter how pathetic it makes me look (especially two weeks after the event is over), then by George, I'm going to do it. I should have it up over the weekend. (I know the suspense is killing you.)

It has been a busy couple of weeks indeed. I've also made a conscious effort the past few nights--except last night because I had some extra things I needed to do around the house because someone is looking at it today--to get to bed by 10:00. Class prep, grading (as always), having fun with Amelia...I'm so ready for Spring Break to get here.

I better go for now. I'm judging an essay competition today. I know. You want my life. :-)

No comments: