Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I stink

I'm a horrible blogger.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I just need to fix it somehow.

I'll try to post more this weekend (with some Amelia pics), but here's a rundown of what has been going on.

1. School is keeping me busy, busy, busy.
2. Spring Break cannot get here quickly enough.
3. Lost was awesome last night...I would definitely put it in my Top 5 episodes. Maybe Top 3.
4. I've lost 9 pounds!!!!!
5. I've started jogging, for heaven's sake. And I'm enjoying it!
6. While I'm pining away for Spring Break, I am teaching Hemingway, Faulkner, and Fitzgerald at school, so at least I'm really liking what I'm teaching.
7. Amelia bit a kid at school today. When I asked her about it, she said, "I bite Bella. I get time out." Awesome.
8. I wish essays could magically grade themselves.
9. I need about five more hours in my day.
10. One of my students thought a sonnet was an article of clothing the other day. (Was he thinking of a bonnet?)

No comments: