Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And so it begins...

Today was a day that has been on my radar for a while now.

Amelia started kindergarten.

How did she go from this...

...to THIS??


But I did NOT cry.

We really couldn't have asked for a better day. Amelia woke up in a good mood, and we got ready quickly enough to have an obligatory photo session before we left.



The collage below makes me laugh. Amelia wanted us to do happy, sad, angry, etc. poses, but I don't think we ever got our act completely together. Oh, well. Good times!
 

And here is Amelia with her teacher. Amelia just walked right in, and I don't think she ever even told us goodbye!!

Then Darryl and I went to Another Broken Egg for a breakfast date. Not a bad way to spend the morning.

When I picked Amelia up, she said she had a great day. She told me all about the new rules for her class and how even though her BFF Grace isn't in her class, she still was able to see her at lunch time.

We're so proud of our little kindergartener!!

No comments: